Exclusively Shiffler is now The Sleepy Time Gal

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thesleepytimegal.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Anticipated Births

Jude Michael Shiffler, my new nephew, was born last week in North Carolina (!) and...

drum roll please...

the new blog that Bobby has put all of his free time (what you're probably thinking is exactly right: he doesn't have much) into will be complete this week.

And to think I thought we were almost done with it back in September!? That's life with kids for ya!

It has been an ongoing project that Bobby has had to teach himself as he goes: I couldn't be anymore pleased with it or his dedication to me through it.

1 comment:

Ann said...

I can't wait to see the new site! :)