Exclusively Shiffler is now The Sleepy Time Gal

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thesleepytimegal.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Saturday, Technically

Okay, Okay, so I'm a little late with getting the new site up. It is 11:09pm in my neck of the woods so technically I stuck to my word about having the site up today.

So, check out the new site and leave a comment to enter into the giveaway. You have until Monday by noon (EST) to enter in to win one of these two totes. Good Luck! And enjoy the (we've been staying up late getting it presentable) site!

3 comments:

zeeny said...

Fun!! I actually came on several times yesterday just to see if the give away was up!!! I would love a cute little tote...if only my girls would let me keep it!

Tracy B. said...

Love the totes! You know "I" can't sew, right? Tell Bobby he did a great job with the new sight.

Tommy said...

Nice blog and cool post.

If you're interested, this is mine: http://thestoriesofwhitegloves.blogspot.com/